Learning The Ancient Wisdom of Scripture!
Ninjas continually train to hone their skills and to be the best warriors they can be. If we train ourselves in the wisdom of the Bible we will be ready for whatever life throws at us.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Bible Ninja Lessons Overview:Memory Verse: “Having respect for the Lord leads to life. Then you will be content and free from trouble.” Proverbs 19:23 NIRV
Quick – Fools are quick to get angry to mock others. Kids will learn that we should be quick to seek righteousness. Proverbs 14:7-19, The Foolish Person
Strong – Fools try to do everything in their own strength. Kids will learn that when we lean on God he will make us strong. Proverbs 3:3-12, Health and Strength
Stealthy – Fools let their mouths run free, stirring up trouble and drawing attention to themselves. Kids will learn that there is great value in training the tongue. Proverbs 15:1-7, A Gentle Answer
Wise – Fools trust only in their own ideas. Kids will learn that there is great value in following the wise instruction of others. Proverbs 4:10-15, The Way of Wisdom
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.