Bible Science Lessons For Sunday School!
God created the heavens and the earth and everything in it. Pure science will always point us back to our loving Creator. These 6 Bible lessons use an actual science experiment to help teach each lesson.
Click here to sample the first lesson for FREE.
Bible Science Lessons Overview:
“He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.” Job 5:9 (NIV)
Soda Geyser – With this experiment kids will see an explosion of liquid as the amount of soda seems to grow and grow. Kids will learn that with Jesus we will always have all that we need. John 6:1-13, Jesus Feeds Five Thousand
Lava Lamp – With this experiment kids will make a relaxing, groovy lava lamp. Kids will learn that Jesus wants us to take time to relax and spend time with him. Luke 10:38-42, Mary and Martha
Magnetic Slime – With this experiment kids will create a slime that is irresistibly drawn to magnets. Kids will learn that God draws us to an irresistible life with Jesus. Matthew 4:18-22, Calling the First Disciples
Exploding Lunch Bag – With this experiment kids will learn how a chemical reaction can cause things to get out of control. Kids will learn that even when life seems totally out of control, Jesus can deliver us. Mark 5:1-20, Jesus Heals A Demon-Possessed Man.
Balancing Act – With this experiment kids will balance hex nuts in a seemingly impossible way. Kids will learn that when we put our faith in Jesus, the impossible becomes possible. Matthew 14:22-36, Jesus Walks On Water
Potato Battery – With this experiment kids will learn that even an object as simple as a potato can possess power. Kids will learn when we rely on Jesus he will give us the power to do great things. Acts 3:1-10, Peter Heals A Crippled Beggar
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.