Bible Treasure Hunt 8-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
Bible Treasure Hunt - X Marks the Spot!
Who doesn't love a good treasure hunt? Seeking adventure, digging up a treasure, gaining your fortune? The Bible shows us that the greatest treasure we can ever unearth is what comes from seeking God and his kingdom.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Bible Treasure Hunt Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21 (NIV)First Things First – Many people waste their lives trying to build up treasures. Kids will learn that true treasure begins and ends with seeking God's way. Matthew 6:19-34, Seek First God's Kingdom
The Journey Begins – Elijah went on a long journey looking for God...and he found him! Kids will learn that when we seek God, we will find him. 1 Kings 19:5-18, The Lord Appears to Elijah
Knowing What to Look For – When God offered to give Solomon anything he wanted, the new king asked for wisdom. Kids will learn that Gods wants us to seek wisdom. 1 Kings 3:4-15, Solomon Asks For Wisdom
Follow the Map - David was a man after God's own heart. David knew that if we want to find eternal treasure, we have to put God's word in our hearts and minds. Kids will learn that to be a good treasure hunter they must study God's word. Psalm 119:9-11
Fool's Gold – Some of Jesus' disciples were seeking the wrong kind of treasure – to be seen as the greatest. Kids will learn that true treasure seekers are willing to be servants. Luke 22:19-27, The Last Supper
Look Out for Robbers - When Jesus was tempted in the desert he showed us that the devil is always going to be trying to take away our treasure. Kids will learn that we have to be on guard, like Jesus, so we can resist temptation. Luke 4:1-13
X Marks The Spot – When you finally discover your treasure, you'll do anything to keep it. Kids will learn that the treasure God offers is greater than anything else we could ever have. Matthew 13:44-46, The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl
You Are A Treasure – Many people feel like they have no value or worth. But kids will learn that God treasures them and went to great lengths to save them. All we have to do is accept God's free gift of salvation. Luke 15:8-10, Parable of the Lost Coin
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.