Valentine's Bible Verse Cards for Kids
Print a copy of these Bible Verse Valentine Notes for all the kids in your Children's Ministry to give away to their friends, classmates, and family. There are SO many great Bible Verses to teach kids around Valentine's. God is LOVE so this is a great time to teach kids how big God's love for them is and how He wants us to show love to others. One fun and easy way to do that is with our super popular printable Valentine's Bible Verse cards. We also 10 Valentine free resources that you can check out as well.
Bible Verse Valentine Notes:
- Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. - 1 John 4:8
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
- We love because he first loved us.- 1 John 4:19
- Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. - John 15:13
- Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. - Jude 1:2
- For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. - Psalm 57:10
Click the VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE to see all of our FREE Valentine's Day resources.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.