FREE Boy Meets Girl Youth Ministry Lesson
Love Stories From the BibleDownload the first lesson of our Boy Meets Girl 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum for free. Click here to download the entire series.
The stories of famous couples from the Bible can help young people find God's way as they navigate love and romance in their lives.
Memory Verse: The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
Adam Meets Eve – The first couple were quite literally “made for each other.” Through the story of Adam and Eve, students will learn what it means to be a complement and helper to your love. Genesis 2:4-25
Jacob Meets Rachel – When these two met it was love at first sight; which unfortunately blinded Jacob to the deception of his father-in-law to be. Through the story of Jacob and Rachel students will learn that listening to your heart doesn't mean you shut off your brain. Genesis 29:9-30
Samson Meets Delilah – Samson was a mighty man who fell in love with a woman who would be his undoing. Through the story of Samson and Delilah students will learn the importance of using discernment to find a love that will build you up and not tear you down. Judges 16:4-22
Boaz Meets Ruth – Ruth was a foreigner without any money or rights in Jewish society, but Boaz treated her with love and compassion. Through the story of Ruth and Boaz, students will learn that true love means looking past labels to the person underneath. Ruth 2 & 3
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Boy Meets Girl Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.