Some of the Most Amazing Stories in the Bible
People like to gather around the campfire to share exciting and scary stories - but all in good fun. The Bible is filled with amazing, scary, and exciting stories that are more than just fun – they are all true and can teach us valuable lessons about God.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Campfire Stories Lessons Overview:
“Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.” Psalm 34:11 (NIV)
Lessons:Story of the Fiery Furnace – When Shadrach, Meshach, and Abenego wouldn't bow down to a false idol, the king threw them in a fiery furnace. Kids will learn that when we stand up for God, he will stand up for us. Daniel 3:8-30, The Fiery Furnace
Story of the Silent Lions – When Daniel was caught praying to God, he was thrown into a den of hungry lions but God protected him. Kids will learn that we can trust God to protect us. Daniel 6:6-28, Daniel and the Lion's Den
Story of the Man-Eating Fish – When Jonah ran away from God, a fish came and swallowed Jonah up until Jonah came to his senses. Kids will learn that when God calls us we should be faithful to answer. Jonah 1 & 2, Jonah and the Fish
Story of the Once Dead Man – When Jesus' friend Lazarus died, Jesus used his power to bring him back to life again. Kids will learn that God has the power to provide for all of our needs. John 11:17-45, Raising Lazarus from the Dead
Story of the Vanishing Sea – When the Egyptians were closing in on the Israelites, God parted the Red Sea so that they could pass through to safety. Kids will learn that God will come through for us in unexpected ways. Exodus 13:17-14:31, Parting the Red Sea
Story of the Burning Mouth – Before God called Isaiah to be a prophet he purified him by sending an angel to touch a burning coal to Isaiah's mouth. Kids will learn that when God has a job to do he will make us ready to do it. Isaiah 6, Call of Isaiah
Story of the Drop Dead Couple – One minute Ananias and Sapphira lied to Peter and to the Holy Spirit; the next minute they fell down dead. Kids will learn that we need to be open and honest with God and other people. Acts 5:1-11, Ananias and Sapphira
Story of the Giant Soldier – Little David went to battle against the giant Goliath with just a stone and a sling – and a big faith in God. Kids will learn that we can put our faith in God to conquer whatever giants we face. 1 Samuel 17:17-49, David and Goliath
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.