Bible Lessons Based on Kids' Favorite Cereals!
The commercials always tell us that cereal is a “part of a complete breakfast.” This series will show kids how, unlike cereal, Jesus is all we need to have a complete and joy-filled life.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Cereal Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8 (NIV)
Cheerios – Everybody eats Cheerios. In fact, for many babies, it's one of the first solid foods they eat. Kids will learn that the good news of Jesus is for everyone. John 4:1-26, Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
Cocoa Pebbles – Cocoa Pebbles transform that plain old milk into some chocolatey goodness. Kids will learn that Jesus is in the business of transforming lives. John 5:1-15, The Healing at the Pool
Rice Krispies – Once you add milk to Rice Krispies, they start making a lot of noise. Kids will learn that when Jesus changes your life, you can't help but make some noise by sharing Him with others. Luke 17:11-19, Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
Lucky Charms – Some see the shamrocks, horseshoes, and other shapes in Lucky Charms as good luck charms. Kids will learn that they don't need luck when they have the love and care of Jesus. Luke 5:17-26, Jesus Heals a Paralytic
Trix – The artificially flavored pieces in a box of Trix are shaped liked lemons, oranges, and cherries. When we live the real Christian life in the Spirit, we will bear the fruit of the Spirit. Luke 6:43-45 & Galatians 5:22-23, The Fruit of the Spirit
Cinnamon Toast Crunch – Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of the most popular breakfast cereals for kids. So popular, it can be hard to share with others. Sometimes following Jesus means we are willing to give up something that we would rather keep for ourselves.
Mark 10:17-31, The Rich Young Ruler
Apple Jacks – This cereal brings together the flavors of apple and cinnamon in a perfect pairing. Kids will learn that when we partner up with Jesus, there is nothing we can't do. Matthew 14:22-33, Jesus and Peter Walk on Water
Honey Nut Cheerios – This cereal makes you think of a busy bee all hyped up on lots of honey. Kids will learn that Jesus wants us to spend time with him, and not just rush around like busy bees. Luke 10:38-42, Mary and Martha
Cap'n Crunch – Those crispy nuggets in the box of Cap'n Crunch keep their crunchy texture even in milk. Kids will learn to keep their commitment to Jesus even when others try to get them soggy. Acts 3:1-10, 4:5-21, Peter Heals a Man Born Blind
Wheaties – When you want to start your day being your best, you might reach for a bowl of the “breakfast of champions.” Kids will learn that to be a champion for God, they should serve others. John 13:1-17, Jesus Washes His Disciples Feet
Cocoa Puffs – These puffs of cereal are light and airy. Kids will learn that when we follow Jesus he lightens our burdens. Matthew 11:25-30, Rest for the Weary
Frosted Flakes – These might look like just regular corn flakes; but when you take a bite, you get that extra bit of sweetness. Kids will learn that Jesus can make life so much sweeter. Luke 8:40-56, A Dead Girl and a Sick Woman
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
The producers of the cereals listed above do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this curriculum or Children's Ministry Deals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.