Chosen for a special purpose!
Each of us is chosen by God for a special purpose, but we must be willing to accept what God asks of us. Mary was chosen to love her son Jesus, Joseph was chosen to lead an unlikely family, the shepherds were chosen to find a savior, and the magi were chosen to follow. All of this was possible because God chose to show his love for us by sending his Son Jesus to be our Savior.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Chosen Too Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “God is faithful. He has chosen you to share life with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 Corinthians 1:9 (NIrV)
Chosen to Love
Scripture: Luke 1:26-38, The Angel Visits Mary
God loved us and sent his son Jesus to be our Savior. He chose Mary to be Jesus' earthly mother. When Mary chose to love God and do His will with her whole heart, her fear, and confusion at what the angel told her began to melt away.
Objective: Kids will learn that God chose to love us by sending us Jesus into the world.
Chosen to Lead
Scripture: Matthew 1:18-24, The Angel Visits Joseph
When Joseph learned that Mary was going to have a baby, he wasn't sure they should even get married anymore. But then an angel told Joseph that God had a special purpose for him – to be the husband of Mary and the earthly father of God's son Jesus. Joseph chose to obey God and lead the family that God had given him.
Objective: Kids will learn that God has chosen each of us for a special purpose to serve Him.
Chosen to Find
Scripture: Luke 2:1-20, The Angels Visit The Shepherds
The Savior of the world was born – but nobody knew it! God chose to break the ice by telling a group of shepherds the good news. The shepherds could have stayed on that hillside with their sheep. They could have said “we’re too busy” or “it’s too late” or “the stable is too far”, but they didn’t. They chose to drop what they were doing to seek out the Christ child.
Objective: Kids will learn that we can find Jesus if we choose to seek Him.
Chosen to Follow
Scripture: Matthew 2:1-12, The Star Leads The Magi
When a new star appeared in the sky, most people just ignored it. But the magi chose to follow the star, and it led them to Jesus, the newborn King. If we want Jesus to be our King and our Savior, we must follow Him – there's “snow” other way.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus is our King and we can choose to accept His free gift of forgiveness.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.