Use science experiments to help tell the Christmas story.
Each week kids or leaders will perform a simple science experiment that will remind kids of a specific moment in the Christmas story.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Christmas Science Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “When they saw the star, they were filled with joy.” Matthew 2:10 (NIrV)
Special Message – The angel had a special message for Mary; you will give birth to the Savior. Kids will learn that the birth of Jesus is a special message. Luke 1:26-38, The Angel Visits Mary
Connect With The Prince of Peace – The shepherds learned that Jesus came to bring them peace. Kids will learn that peace comes from staying connected to Jesus, the Prince of Peace. Luke 2:8-20, Angels Appear to the Shepherds
Follow The Star– The Wise Men followed a new star in the sky to the place where the new king was. Kids will learn that Jesus is the King of Kings and that just like the Wise Men followed the star to Jesus we should follow Jesus. Matthew 2:1-12, The Wise Men Visit Jesus
Share The Good News – Anna and Simeon recognized that Jesus came to bring new life to all people. Kids will learn that they can go out and share the good news of Jesus with others. Luke 2:21-40, Joseph and Mary Take Jesus to the Temple
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.