Christmas Tree Curriculum - Teach Kids to Decorate Their Heart for Christmas.
Each week kids will add another decoration to the Christmas Tree and learn a little more about the real reason we celebrate Christmas. The lights, ornaments, tinsel, and star will all serve as reminders of the Christmas story in this fun Children's Ministry Christmas Curriculum.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Christmas Tree Curriculum Lesson Overview:
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah9:6
The Lights: When a bulb burns out on a string of lights, the whole string can go bad. The entire light string is doomed - unless someone gives it a new bulb and a new life. The story of Christmas is the story of God giving us new life. We could not save ourselves, so Jesus came to save us!
The Ornaments: Christmas trees are a colossal collection of ornaments. There are pretty glass balls, cool characters and the not so fancy homemade ornaments. It's a good reminder that the good news of Christmas isn’t just for the shiny and pretty, but for everyone!
The Tinsel: Some people like tinsel. Some people think it's too much; too flashy, and too shiny. They think it takes away from the simple beauty of the tree. In this lesson kids will learn that Jesus is the most important reason for the season not just shiny presents.
The Star: God put a star in the sky to announce the birth of Jesus. We put a star on our tree to remind us that Jesus is the best Christmas present ever!
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.