Teach Kids About Some of the Bible's Biggest Battles!
Kids face many battles – difficult schoolwork, fear, problems at home, insecurity, and loss. But when kids learn to trust God, he will step in and fight their battles for them. He will give them the victory.
Clash of Kingdoms Lessons Overview:
“Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.” Psalm 24:8 (NIV)
Jericho – The Israelites had a mighty army, but the city of Jericho had an impenetrable wall protecting it. Then God stepped in and brought the walls tumbling down. Kids will learn that when we obey God, he can bring down the obstacles that stand in our way. Joshua 5:13-6:20, The Fall of Jericho
Gibeon – After five kingdoms came together to take the city of Gibeon, the Israelites fought to save the Gibeonites. As the battle waged on, God stopped the sun from going down until the Israelites got the victory. Kids will learn that we can trust God to help us in extraordinary ways. Joshua 10:1-14
Midian – Gideon prepared for a battle with the Midianites with an army of 22,000 men. Then God stepped in and gave Gideon the victory with a mere 300 soldiers. Kids will learn that God is greater than any army we could ever build. He is all we need for the victory. Judges 7:1-22, Gideon Defeats the Midianites
Philistine Territory – The Philistines defeated the Israelites in battle and took the Ark of the Covenant. When the people put away their idols and recommitted themselves to God, he gave them victory and the return of the Ark. Kids will learn that victory comes when we are obedient to God. 1 Samuel 4:1-11, 7:2-13, The Battle For the Ark of the Covenant
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.