Biblical Recipes For Success!
When we look to Jesus and follow his recipe for success, we are sure to cook up something amazing. Kids will have fun making these simple treats while learning each Bible lesson.
Cooking With Jesus Lessons Overview:
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
Lessons:Fruit Pizza – While kids make some amazing no-bake Fruit Pizza, they will learn that God wants their lives to bear the Fruit of the Spirit. Galatians 5:22-26, Fruit of the Spirit
Pretzels – While kids put together these deliciously salty homemade Pretzels, they will learn that Jesus calls us to be Salt & Light in this world. Matthew 5:13-16, Salt & Light
S'mores – While kids create ooey, gooey S'mores, they will learn that whatever we ask for, Jesus will always give us s'more. Luke 5:17-26, Jesus Heals a Paralyzed Man
Trail Mix – While kids make a rugged treat, they will learn that God has given us his word to help us survive and thrive. Luke 4:1-13, The Temptation of Jesus
Rice Krispie Fish – While kids create Rice Krispie Treats in the shape of fish, they will learn that Jesus calls us to be fishers of people. Mark 1:14-20, Calling the First Disciples
Fiddle Faddle – While kids pop the corn for this tasty snack, they will learn that when we meet Jesus we should POP with praise. Luke 18:35-43, A Blind Beggar Receives His Sight
Ants On A Log – While kids place little worker ant raisins onto celery logs, they will learn that we do not get into heaven by our work, but by God's grace. Matthew 28:1-10, The Resurrection
PB & J – While kids make this satisfying lunchtime favorite, they will learn that Jesus supplies all of our needs. Matthew 14:13-21, Jesus Feeds The Five Thousand
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.