FREE Crisis Management Youth Ministry Lesson
Teach students how to handle adversity
Download WEEK 1 of our new Crisis Management 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
Week 1 is all about Elijah overcoming depression. We all face seasons of depression and sadness, but it’s important that we don’t live in that state. After Elijah’s great victory over the prophets of Baal, he fled for his life into the desert. There he fell into a season of fear and sadness. With God’s help and healing, he was able to get up and MOVE again!
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.