Answering Questions Kids Have About Jesus!
Kids and adults have lots of questions about Jesus. Jesus was the most important person who ever lived so it’s totally normal to have some questions! This series will seek to answer some of the common questions about Jesus and bring kids closer to understanding the amazing character of Christ.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Curious Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“May you have power with all God’s people to understand Christ’s love. May you know how wide and long and high and deep it is.” Ephesians 3:18 (NIrV)
1. Who Was Jesus?
Scripture: Matthew 16:13-23, Peter's Confession
Most people have heard of Jesus, but many don't really understand who he is. Even when Jesus walked the earth, most of the people who he met didn't “get it.” Kids will learn that Peter was one of the first to truly recognize that Jesus is God's Son.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus is the Son of God, sent by the Father to save us from our sins.
2. Did Jesus Have Real Human Problems?
Scripture: Matthew 4:1-11, The Temptation, Matthew 26:36-46, Gethsemane, Hebrews 4:14-15, Without Sin
Because Jesus is God the Son, it's hard to imagine he had to deal with the same things we have to deal with, like hunger, fear, and temptation. Kids will learn that Jesus experienced the same struggles we do, yet without sinning.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus can comfort us because he faced the same challenges we do.
3. Did Jesus Really Come Back From The Dead?
Scripture: Matthew 28:1-14, The Resurrection and The Guards Report
Many people wonder if the resurrection really happened or if it was just a story or hoax. Kids will learn that this hoax idea dates back to the resurrection itself, when the rulers bribed Roman soldiers to lie about Jesus coming back from the dead.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus truly rose from the dead, giving him power over death.
4. Where is Jesus Now?
Scripture: John 14:1-4, Jesus Prepares a Place, John 14:26-27, The Holy Spirit
Jesus spent a short time on earth after his resurrection before ascending into heaven to prepare our heavenly home. Kids will learn that Jesus is still with us on earth, through the Holy Spirit that he sent to us to live in all believers.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus is preparing a place for us in Heaven, and that his Holy Spirit is with us on earth.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.