Learn About A Kid After God's Own Heart
Through a study of the early life of David, kids will learn that they don't have to be perfect to be Godly. They just have to have a heart that seeks after God.
Diary of a Godly Kid Lessons Overview:
"He will bless those who fear the Lord— small and great alike." Psalm 115:13
Godly Kid, Godly Plans – Sometimes we feel like we aren't strong enough or smart enough or important enough to do anything really great. But God has big plans for kids who seek after his heart.
1 Samuel 16:1-13. Samuel Anoints David.
Godly Kid, Godly Service – Sometimes we feel like the things we do for others aren't really that important. But God takes great delight in the service of kids who seek after his heart.
1 Samuel 16:14-23. David Enters the King's Service.
Godly Kid, Godly Victory – Sometimes we feel like we are too weak to make it through the hard times of life. But God gives amazing victories to kids who seek after his heart.
1 Samuel 17. David Defeats Goliath.
Godly Kid, Godly Heart – Sometimes we are scared and would rather pay back evil with evil. But God gives grace and compassion to kids who seek after his heart.
1 Samuel 24. David Spares Saul's Life.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, and WIMPY KID are trademarks of Wimpy Kid, Inc., which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.