Use dinosaurs to teach kids lessons from the Bible!
The dinosaurs had many attributes. Some were strong while others were able to protect themselves. Some could fight and others could soar. We can have these same traits when we rely on God.
Dinosaurs Lessons Overview:
“Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.” Psalm 31:24 (NIV)
Tyrannosaurus – This “king of the dinosaurs” is a strong predator. Kids will learn through the story of David that God’s love makes us strong. 1 Samuel 17:20-50, David and Goliath
Stegosaurus – The stegosaurus has a series of plates and spikes along its back to protect it. Kids will learn through the story of Daniel that God protects us. Daniel 6, Daniel in the Den of Lions
Triceratops – The triceratops has a large frill and three horns to give it the advantage in a fight. Kids will learn through the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego that God fights for us. Daniel 3, The Fiery Furnace
Pterodactyl – The pterodactyl soars through the air on featherless wings. Kids will learn through the story of Elijah that God's love makes us soar. 2 Kings 2:1-14, Elijah Taken Up To Heaven
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.