Easter Egg Hunt Children's Ministry Lesson - New for 2017!
FREE for a Limited Time! - Find Jesus This Easter!
If the Easter egg hunt is in the backyard, you don’t go to the basement to find Easter eggs. Everyone was looking for Jesus in the tomb on Easter morning, but he was not there. He is alive, and he wants to dwell in our hearts. Kids will learn that Jesus is alive and be able to share how they can invite Jesus into their hearts.
Easter Egg Hunt Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “He is not here; he has risen!” Luke 24:6A (NIV)
Lesson: Luke 24:1-12, the empty tomb
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for Children's Ministry on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.