Use Science Experiments To Tell the Easter Story!
This series will use science experiments involving eggs to reinforce the life-changing story of Easter: Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem, Judas' betrayal, Peter's denial, as well as Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection. In Easter EGGSperiments 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn that Jesus lives and can give us new life.
Download the Supplies List for FREE to see how simple it is to prep for these experiments!
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Easter EGGSperiments Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “But here is how God has shown his love for us. While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8 (NIrV)
Scripture: Mark 11:1-10, Jesus Enters Jerusalem
People were drawn to Jesus because they thought he was coming as a king to free them from the Romans. Jesus was coming as king, but he chose to ride on a donkey to symbolize that he was coming in peace. Even though they were drawn to him, the people did not realize that Jesus was coming to free them from something even bigger than the Romans. He was coming to free them from their sins. In the Egg in a Bottle experiment, kids will see how an entire boiled egg is drawn inside of a bottle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60HwZnt2W2E
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus is a king who deserves our praise because came to earth to free us from our sins
Scripture: Luke 22:1-6, 45-52, Judas Betrays Jesus
The disciples loved and followed Jesus. So many were surprised when Judas Iscariot turned out to be a “bad egg,” betraying Jesus in exchange for 30 pieces of silver. Kids will learn a simple trick to determine whether real eggs are boiled or raw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ygKQbcqh4
Objective: Kids will learn that nothing should ever become more important to us than our relationship with Jesus
Scripture: Matthew 26:31-35, 69-75, Peter Disowns Jesus
Peter let Jesus down. He had promised to never turn his back on his Savior, but it was a promise he quickly broke. The Egg Drop Experiment reminds us that even when we feel like we've let God down, God is still there to catch us and can forgive our mistakes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKAfZL-3Dx0
Objective: Kids will learn that God is a God of second chances.
Scripture: John 19:28-20:18, Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection
Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He was buried in a tomb, but he rose again! Jesus is alive. The Egg Float Saltwater experiment reminds us that Jesus was dead in the tomb, but he has RISEN! He can give us a new life with him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zszw6uCiQpc
Objective: Kids will learn that because Jesus rose from the dead, he can give us new life.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Editable Text Files
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.