Bible Lessons Based on the Feelings We All Have!
We think of some emotions as good and others as bad. But God made every part of us, and no matter how we are feeling, we can always turn to Him for help.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Emotions Lessons Overview:
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.” Deuteronomy 6:5
Anger – We all get upset and angry sometimes, but kids will learn that we need to be slow to anger so our emotions don't get out of control. James 1:19-27, Listening And Doing.
Fear – Most of the time we'll do whatever we can not to feel fear, but kids will learn that when we are afraid we can tell God what's scaring us and he will comfort us. Mark 4:35-41, Jesus Calms The Storm
Disgust – When we see things we don't like or understand we may feel disgust, but kids will learn that Jesus loves everyone – even those others find disgusting. Luke 17:11-19, Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
Sadness – No one likes to feel sad, but kids will learn that sadness can lead us to seek out Jesus, which is the best place we could ever go. John 11:17-44, Jesus Raises Lazarus From The Dead.
Joy – Joy is the emotion that makes us feel the best, and kids will learn that when we walk with Jesus he will transform our anger, sadness, disgust and fear into a celebration of JOY. Luke 19:1-9 Zacchaeus meets Jesus and finds JOY.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Emotions 5-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum and Children's Ministry Deals is in no way affiliated with Disney or PIXAR. The Inside Out Movie is property of Disney PIXAR which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.