Escape to New Life This Easter
Earth was the ultimate escape room, a place where all God's people were doomed to die from sin. Then God sent us a hero, a Savior, who would show us the way out. The story of Jesus' death and resurrection is the ultimate escape story. If we follow the way Jesus has made for us, we can escape to a new life. In Escape the Tomb 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn how Jesus made a way for us to escape the price of sin.
Escape the Tomb Easter Lessons Overview:
“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” John 8:36 (NIV)
Solve the Riddles
Scripture: Isaiah 53, Jesus’ Death Predicted
Every escape room is filled with clues, puzzles, and riddles that need to be solved. For centuries God had given clues to the prophets about how He would one day help us escape from sin. All of these clues point to the death and resurrection of Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that Bible prophesied that Jesus would come to save us from sin.
Scripture: Mark 14:43-50, Mark 15:6-15, The Disciples Flee and the Crowds Say Crucify
In an escape room, everyone must work together or there is no hope of escape! The disciples abandoned Jesus in His moment of greatest need, and the crowds turned on Jesus. In spite of all this, Jesus still fulfilled His mission and made a way for our escape.
Objective: Kids will say they must choose to stick with Jesus.
Scripture: Mark 15:21-47, The Crucifixion
A truly great escape room can really give you a sense of being trapped, even though it's not real. All truly seemed loss when Jesus was sentenced to die on the cross, but not even death could could stop Jesus!
Objective: Kids will say that Jesus died for their sins.
Scripture: Mark 16:1-8, Jesus is Alive
Of all the dramatic escapes in history, none can match the drama of Jesus escaping from the tomb. If we place our faith in Jesus, we can escape sin and live a new life.
Objective: Kids will say that if they trust in Jesus, they can escape the punishment of sin.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.