FREE Fidget Spinners Children's Ministry Lesson! - Trusting God When Life Is Spinning Out of Control
Fidget Spinners whirl around with dizzying speed. Sometimes life can feel like it’s spinning us out control! But we know that when we trust God and live life His way, He will help us through any challenge we face.
Faith Spinners Lesson Overview:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways obey him. Then he will make your paths smooth and straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIrV)
No one had a life that spun from good to bad to worse quite like Joseph. But Joseph never lost his faith, and God blessed Joseph. Genesis 41:14-27, 41-43, Pharaoh and Joseph
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.