Small Candies Can Teach BIG Bible Lessons!
Those fun-sized candies may be small but they can teach us some big lessons on what it means to follow Jesus.
Fun Sized Faith Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “You are the children that God dearly loves. So follow his example.” Ephesians 5:1 (NIrV)
Twix – In the fun size, there's only one so you don't have to choose between the right or the left Twix. Kids will learn that Jesus has specially chosen each and every one of us to follow him and enjoy life with him. The choice we get to make is whether we will follow Jesus to have a life of joy or choose a life of sin which leads to sadness. Mark 2:13-17, The Calling of Levi
Milky Way – When you hold a fun sized Milky Way bar you could say you’re doing something impossible - holding the galaxy in your hand! Jesus showed us and his disciples that when we have faith in him he can really do amazing and seemingly impossible things in our lives. Matthew 14:22-33, Jesus (and Peter) Walk on Water
Snickers – Snickers have everything: peanuts, caramel, nougat, chocolate and they claim to satisfy our hunger. Which they certainly do, even the fun sized bars, but only for a little while. Then we are hungry again. Kids will learn about when Jesus taught the woman at the well and told her that when we put our trust in God, he will take care of us forever. John 4:4-14 The Woman At The Well
M&Ms – Even in the fun size, M&Ms make it easy to share your candy with a friend. Kids will learn that once we know how much Jesus loves us, the best thing we can do is tell others how much Jesus loves them too! Acts 8:26-39, Philip and the Ethiopian
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
*The producers of the candy bars listed above, including Twix do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this curriculum or Children's Ministry Deals. But we hope you buy a lot of their fun size candy bars for all your kids to help teach your kids these fun lessons from the Bible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.