God Made Us and He Loves Us!
The Creation story is a museum-worthy tale. It tells us who we are, how we got here, how things got messed up, and how God is making things right!
Genesis Museum Lessons Overview:
“He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Then he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.’” Revelation 21:5 (NIV)
Scripture: Genesis 1, The Beginning
Synopsis: Museums don’t just appear out of nowhere. They start with a foundation, a group of people who want to share something with the world. Our world began with the strongest foundation, the Creator God who made us.
Objective: Kids will be able to say what God did on each day of Creation.
Scripture: Genesis 2, The Garden
Synopsis: The gallery is where we see the amazing things in a museum. God made a beautiful creation and invited a man and woman (and us) to enjoy what he made.
Objective: Kids will be able to state some of the beautiful things God made for them.
Scripture: Genesis 3, The Fall
Synopsis: The purpose of many museums is to challenge us to fix what’s wrong with the world. God took it on himself to fix what we broke by sending Jesus.
Objective: Kids will state why we need Jesus to save us.
Scripture: Acts 2:22-41, Peter Addresses the Crowd
Synopsis: Many museums give you the chance to take home a souvenir. God wants to give us the free gift of salvation so we can come home to him!
Objective: Kids will learn how they can be saved.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Genesis Museum 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum and Children's Ministry Deals is in no way affiliated with the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site. However, we have been to the Creation Museum and highly recommend you visit it if at all possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.