Help Kids Grow Their Faith!
Each week kids will do a simple science experiment to illustrate the power of having faith in God.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Hands On Faith Lessons Overview:
“Faith is being sure of what we hope for. It is being sure of what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1 (NIRV)
Faith Begins When We Believe Jesus – Kids will learn that the life of faith begins when we make the decision to trust that what Jesus says is true. Kids will learn of the fisherman who first followed Jesus with the soap-powered boat experiment. Matthew 4:18-22, Jesus Calls the First Disciples
Faith in God Is a Wise Choice – Kids will learn that putting our faith and trust in Jesus is a wise choice because the Bible shows us that God is more powerful than anything. Kids will learn of Jesus' power that calmed the storm by making their own storm in a bottle. Luke 8:22-25, Jesus Calms the Storm
Faith Can Give Us Strength – Kids will learn that when we trust God, he can help us do things we didn’t think we could do. Kids will learn of Peter's brief but miraculous walk on water with the magic ketchup experiment. Matthew 14:22-36, Jesus Walks on Water
Faith Can Grow – Kids will learn that the more we trust Jesus, the stronger our faith will grow. Kids will learn of their growing faith with this balloon inflating experiment. Matthew 13:1-23, The Parable of the Sower
Faith Allows Us To Have Grace – Kids will learn that our sin is a big mess and only Jesus can get us clean from it. When we put our faith in him, he promises to wash our sins away. Kids will learn of the messiness of sin by making their own slime. 1 John 1:9, Luke 7:36-50 Jesus Forgives a Sinful Woman
Faith Is Meant to Be Shared – Kids will learn that once we realize how great having a relationship with Jesus is, the best thing we can do is share it with our friends so they can have faith in Jesus too. Jesus loves us very much and wants to give us a full and faith-filled life. Kids will learn that faith is meant to be multiplied by sharing it with friends in the growing foam experiment. Matthew 28:16-20 The Great Commission
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.