Teach Kids About the Adventure of Living Life With God!
When Jesus walked this earth, he invited twelve men to share in his life and to join him on a great adventure. Today, Jesus invites each of us to join him on this great adventure of life in Christ.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Happy Campers Lessons Overview:
“God began a good work in you. And I am sure that he will carry it on until it is completed. That will be on the day Christ Jesus returns.” Philippians 1:6 (NIRV)
Catching Some Fish. Nothing passes the time quite like going out and catching fish. Kids will learn that we've been called to make sure people catch the good news of Jesus. John 5:1-11, The Calling of the First Disciples.
Putting Up the Tent. We must pay careful attention to pitch our tents just right. Kids will learn that Jesus deserves our attention. Mark 9:2-13, The Transfiguration.
Setting Out Your Sleeping Bag. When you're “roughing it” you have to give up your warm house and comfortable bed. Kids will learn that following Jesus means being willing to give up everything for God. Matthew 8:18-22: The Cost of Following Jesus.
Going on a Hike. During your trip, it's nice to go out to the hiking trails and explore nature. Kids will learn that Jesus sends us out to help and serve others. Luke 10:1-17, Jesus Sends Out the Seventy-two
Making S'mores. No camping trip would be complete without fixing up s'mores. Kids will learn that Jesus is the bread of life that makes us complete. John 6:25-40, Jesus the Bread of Life.
Singing Campfire Songs. Nothing's more joyful than singing songs under the stars. Kids will learn that they should praise Jesus joyfully. Luke 19:28-40, The Triumphal Entry.
Telling Campfire Stories. It's nice to sit around the campfire and tell each other stories. Kids will learn that we have the best story ever to tell: Jesus is alive! Luke 24:13-32, On the Road to Emmaus.
Keeping the Fire Going. When the camping trip is over, make sure to put out the campfire is out. Kids will learn that with the promised Holy Spirit, the fire of good news will never go out. Acts 2:1-12, The Holy Spirit Comes.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.