The Way To The Right Attitude
Keeping our attitude in check can sometimes be as difficult as herding dragons. But with the word of God as our guide, we can learn to train ourselves to have the right attitude in all situations.
How to Train Your Attitude Lessons Overview:
“Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. ” Colossians 3:2
Lessons:Words – The tongue can more dangerous than a fire-breathing dragon. Kids will see why we need to learn to tame our tongues. James 3:1-13, Taming the Tongue.
Gratitude – The right attitude can have us soaring. Kids will learn that a heart of gratitude will have them flying to new heights. Luke 17:11-19, Jesus Heals Ten Lepers.
Compassion – When we care for other people our own attitude gets a boost. Kids will learn that God calls us to put others first. Luke 10:25-37, Parable of the Good Samaritan.
Obedience – Your attitude will be greatly determined by who you chose to follow. Kids will learn that when we serve God and follow his commands, we will have great success. Joshua 24:1-15 Joshua's Farewell.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
How to Train Your Attitude 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum and Children's Ministry Deals is in no way affiliated with DreamWorks Animation SKG. The How to Train Your Dragon Movie is property of DreamWorks Animation SKG which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.