FREE Hunger And Thirst Games Youth Ministry Lesson
Catch the Fire!
Download Lesson 1 of our new Hunger and Thirst Games 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
Jesus said that those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be filled. Through his own descriptions of himself as the “Living Water” and the “Bread of Life”, Jesus shows us that our seeking will only be satisfied in him. Lesson 1 is about Jesus' temptation in the wilderness. For forty days in the desert, Jesus experienced real hunger and real thirst and real temptation. Students will learn that seeking after righteousness is more than just a game.
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.