Becoming One of Jesus' Super Followers
This superhero-themed curriculum will take a look at several people in the Bible who followed Jesus and set an example for us to become a "super follower" of Jesus too.
To get the 3 additional game videos pictured above make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option above. These additional games sell for $25, but you can get them both for only $20 when you order them together with the Jesus League Curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the media pack).
Jesus League Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “ When anyone lives in Christ, the new creation has come. The old is gone! The new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIRV)
League Assemble – When Jesus started his ministry, he assembled a team of followers to help him on his mission. Kids will learn that even today we can join the Jesus League. Luke 6:12-16, The First Disciples
Peter the Bold – Peter was known for being a bold man. Kids will learn that we can be bold like Peter, as long as we keep our eyes on Jesus. Matthew 14:22-33, Walking on Water
Thomas the Brave – Thomas is most famous for doubting, but the Bible also tells us about Thomas' bravery. Kids will learn that they can be brave, even if they have doubts sometimes. John 11:1-16, Jesus Decides To Go To Lazarus
John the Loved – John referred to himself as the disciple Jesus loved; and as he hung on the cross, Jesus gave John his own command to love. Kids will learn that we can love others because God loves us. John 19:17-27, The Crucifixion
Mary the Believer – When the other members of the Jesus League believed that all was lost, Mary held onto hope; she was rewarded by being the first to learn that Jesus had risen from the dead. Kids will learn that we can believe God, no matter what. John 20:1-18, The Empty Tomb
Philip the Speaker – This Philip was not one of the 12 disciples, but he was still a follower of Jesus. Philip shared how much Jesus loves us with anyone and anywhere that God sent him. Kids will learn that they can share Jesus with other people. Acts 8:26-39, Philip and the Ethiopian
Stephen the Committed – Stephen loved Jesus and loved people; his love never wavered, even when the people got angry and killed him. Kids will learn that members of the Jesus League can persevere and do the right thing even when people don’t treat us the same way. Acts 6:8-15, 7:54-60, Stephen
Paul the Transformed – Paul was once Saul, a man who hated the Jesus League, UNTIL he became one of the League's members. Kids will learn that Jesus can turn our lives around and make us superheroes for him, no matter how many mistakes we have made. Acts 9:1-19, Saul's Conversion
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Congratulations to Carlisa Dameron she was the first to order and won the $500 CMD Gift Card! All the prize winners have been emailed their prizes and are listed below in order:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.