The Gift of a New Beginning
Our toys can bring us hours of fun and enjoyment, but it fades away after awhile. This Christmas series will use toys to show kids that Jesus came to give us true and lasting joy that will never fade. Jesus came to earth at Christmas to give us a fresh start, a new beginning that will never end.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Joy Story Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “The Lord has done great things for us. And we are filled with joy.” Psalm 126:3 (NIrV)
Cowboy – My Favorite Toy
Scripture: Luke 1:39-45, Mary Visits Elizabeth
Whether it's a cowboy, a doll, or a teddy bear, we each have a favorite toy that makes us happy. Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth. John was so happy to be in Jesus' presence, he leaped for joy inside his mommy's belly. We find joy when we accept Jesus into our life.
Objective: Kids will learn “Finding Jesus’ love for me gives me Joy.”
Piggy Bank – Here To Save
Scripture: Luke 2:1-20, The Birth of Jesus
Our piggy bank is here to help us save money. We trust it to keep our coins safe. Jesus was born to save us from our sins. We can trust him to give us lasting joy that, unlike our piggy bank, will never run out.
Objective: Kids will learn “Knowing Jesus saves me gives me Joy.”
Toy Chest – Treasure Inside
Scripture: Matthew 2:1-12, The Magi Visit
Our toy chest is filled with treasure. . . all our favorite toys. The wise men realized that Jesus is the greatest treasure because he is God’s Christmas gift to the world. He brings joy that will never end. They realized that they could worship Jesus and show their thanks by bringing some of their treasures to Jesus – gold, frankincense and myrrh.
Objective: Kids will learn “I can praise God for the Joy Jesus brings.”
Space Ranger – To Eternity And Beyond
Scripture: Luke 2:22-38, Jesus Presented At The Temple
There is no limit to where the space ranger can go in his rocket ship. When Simeon and Anna meet the baby Jesus, they knew that he came to bring joy to all people for all time. . . to eternity and beyond.
Objective: Kids will learn “The Joy of Jesus is for everyone and lasts forever.”
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee (Digital Downloads). If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Refund Policy (Printed Books). We custom print each book that is ordered, so unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for printed books. However, if there is any problem with your order, please let us know and we will work to make it right :-)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.