Teach your kids about kids in the Bible who served God!
Sometimes kids think they have to be grown ups for God to use them, but the Bible is full of stories of kids that God used.
Kids of the Bible Lessons Overview:
“I can do all this by the power of Christ. He gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13 (NIrV)
John the Baptist – Sometimes we think that we have to be a grown up to find our purpose. But kids will learn that God has a plan for their lives right now. Luke 1:5-23, 39-45, 76, 80
Joseph – Sometimes we think we have to be a grown up for God to see us. But kids will learn that God is there protecting and providing for them right now. Genesis 37:12-36, Joseph Sold Into Slavery
Miriam – Sometimes we think that we have to be a grown up before we can care for and protect others. But kids will learn that God can use them to help others right now. Exodus 2:1-10, Miriam Saves Baby Moses
Samuel – Sometimes we think that we have to be a grown up to hear God's call. But kids will learn that they can hear that still, small voice of God right now. 1 Samuel 3:1-21, The Lord Calls Samuel
David – Sometimes we think that we have to be a grown up to be strong. But kids will learn that God can give them strength to do his will right now. 1 Samuel 17:12-50, David & Goliath
Josiah – Sometimes we think that only grown ups can lead. But kids will learn that when they are following God they can lead others to him right now. 2 Kings 22:1-2, 23:1-3, King Josiah
Jesus – Sometimes grown ups think you have to be older to be smart and knowledgeable. But kids will learn that God can give them wisdom and knowledge right now. Luke 2:41-52, The Boy Jesus At The Temple
You – Sometimes we think that we won't have the kind of faith that God wants us to have until we are grown ups. But kids will learn that Jesus recognized that they have a special faith to see and follow him right now. Luke 18:15-17, The Little Children
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.