Memorial Day Children's Ministry Lesson - Love Your Neighbors
Teach Kids About Sacrifice.
Kids will learn what it means to sacrifice and put God and others ahead of ourselves.
Memorial Day Children's Ministry Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” John 15:13
Lesson: Living Sacrifices, Romans 12:1-2
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
About This Lesson:
- Memorial Day themed lesson
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Help us spread the word. Pin this coloring page on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this lesson just let us know within 30 days and we will offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.