Teach Kids About Some Of Jesus' Coolest Miracles
Following Jesus had to be simply amazing. He was always doing the impossible! In this series kids will learn through Jesus’ miracles that God is strong enough to save them and give them eternal life.
Miracles Of Jesus Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” John 3:17 (NIV)
Jesus Calms a Storm
Scripture: Matthew 8:23-27, Jesus calms a storm
Synopsis: When Jesus calmed the storm, he showed us that he has power over any difficult thing we face. He also taught us that he wants us to trust him and not be afraid when it feels like we’re in the middle of a storm.
Objective: Kids will identify one thing that can be scary where they need to trust God to help them through.
Jesus Feeds a Crowd
Scripture: John 6:5-13, Jesus feeds 5000 people
Synopsis: When 5000 hungry people just wouldn’t go away, Jesus told the disciples to feed them. As the disciples stood around scratching their heads, one little boy offered what he had to Jesus. God can do miracles through us when we make ourselves available.
Objective: Kids will share one thing they can give to Jesus.
Jesus Opens Eyes
Scripture: John 9, Jesus heals a man born blind
Synopsis: Jesus amazed the people when he healed a blind man. The blind man amazed the religious leaders when he refused to be silent about Jesus. God wants us to share the good things he has done for us so that others can believe.
Objective: Kids will invite someone to church next week.
Jesus Defeats Death
Scripture: John 11:1-44
Synopsis: Jesus was as sad as anyone when his friend Lazarus passed away, but Jesus had power over death and raised his friend to new life. Jesus wants to give us new life, and we can have it when we believe in Jesus as our Savior.
Objective: Kids will learn how they can receive eternal life.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.