This Is God’s Mission. Do You Accept It?
Sometimes spies are called to go out on seemingly impossible missions. God has given each of us a mission – to tell the world about Jesus. Although it is a big job that may seem impossible at times, with God leading us, our mission cannot fail. Kids will learn that we are on a mission – to share the good news of Jesus.
Mission Possible Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“All things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27b (NIrV)
Scripture: Acts 9:1-19, Saul's Conversion
Saul was on a mission: to stop the Christians from telling people about Jesus. Then on the road to Damascus, Saul was blinded by a light and given a new mission: To go throughout the world and preach the name of Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that God has a mission for each of us.
Scripture: Acts 14:8-20, Paul Heals A Crippled Man
Some spies have very special skills that allow them to do seemingly impossible things. Paul also did quite a few impossible things, but it wasn’t because of his skills, it was by the power of God. When Paul healed a man with crippled feet, the people thought Paul was some sort of god. But Paul set the people straight: it was only through the power of Jesus that Paul was able to do any of the incredible things that he did.
Objective: Kids will learn that everything we do should bring glory to God.
Scripture: Acts 16:6-15, Paul's Vision & Lydia's Conversion
Although Paul had hoped to go on a mission to Asia, God gave him new orders to go to Macedonia. Because he obeyed, Paul met Lydia, a powerful woman. When Lydia heard Paul's message, she and all of her household put their faith in Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that God's plans are better than our plans.
Scripture: Acts 16:16-34, Paul & Silas in Prison
Some people were against Paul's mission to tell the world about Jesus. Some of these people were able to have Paul and Silas arrested and thrown in jail. But Paul and Silas never gave up on their mission; in the end, their jailer and all of his family put their faith in Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that we should never give up on the mission to share Jesus.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.