NEW! Active Games For Active Faith!
Following Jesus isn’t boring, it’s exciting! Knowing how much God loves us isn’t something we just keep to ourselves, it’s something so good it can change the world. When we actively seek to obey God and trust Him more and more each day, it changes us. Just like the more times you play a game, the better you get at it, it’s the same with your faith. The more you practice trusting God and living life His way, the better you get at it. In this series kids will play a lot of fun and active games and learn that when God challenges us to “move” by obeying Him, it’s time to MOVE!
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Editable Text Files
Move! Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Scripture: Genesis 12:1-5, The Call of Abram
When Abram was an old man, God said “Move!” and Abraham obeyed. God promised that Abram would become the father of a great nation, and many years later that promise was fulfilled. Kids will play Simon Says as a reminder that when God calls us, we should obey.
Objective: Kids will learn when God says, “Move!” we should be quick to obey.
Scripture: Genesis 19:12-26, Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed
God sent angels to the city of Sodom and told Lot to “Move!” and never look back because God was going to destroy the city because of its wickedness. Lot and his family obeyed, but Lot's wife couldn't resist the urge to look back. Kids will run a 3-legged race to remind them of how Lot and his family fled the city.
Objective: Kids will learn sometimes God has us move to get out of a bad situation.
Scripture: Exodus 12:21-42, The Exodus
When the time came for God's people to move out of Egypt, they had to leave quickly. God had protected his people from the ten plagues and he would protect them on their journey. Kids will play Balloon Pass (keep the balloon in the air, don't let it touch the ground) as a reminder of God's gentleness and protection.
Objective: Kids will learn when we move where God sends us, He goes with us and watches over us.
Scripture: Exodus 14:5-28, Crossing the Red Sea
With Pharaoh's army on one side and the Red Sea on the other, the Israelites thought they were doomed. But God made a way that surprised them all. Kids will play Camouflage as a reminder that God moves in ways that we don't expect.
Objective: Kids will learn we can trust God because He moves in ways we can’t see.
Backwards Obstacle Course
Scripture: Jonah 1-2, Jonah Flees From God
God had a special mission for Jonah. But when God told Jonah to “Move!” Jonah went the other way. Kids will run an obstacle course backwards as a reminder that when we don't go God's way, we find nothing but trouble.
Objective: Kids will learn that moving away from God is never a good decision.
Scripture: Matthew 28:16-20, The Great Commission
Before returning to heaven, Jesus commanded his followers to go and share the Good News with all the world. Kids will play Octopus Tag as a reminder that our mission continues until every person knows Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that God asks us to move and share Jesus’ love with everyone.
Scripture: Acts 8:26-39, Philip and the Ethiopian
When an angel of God said “Move!” Philip obeyed. Because of Philip's immediate obedience, a man from Ethiopia was able to learn the truth about Jesus, and become a Jesus follower himself. Kids will play Spud as a reminder that when God calls, it's important to move fast.
Objective: Kids will learn that God can move others through our obedience.
Scripture: Acts 9:1-19, Saul's Conversion
Saul was on a mission to stop the followers of Jesus. But on the road to Damascus, he met someone who put his life on an entirely new course. Kids will play a dry ground version of Marco Polo as a reminder of Saul's blindness and our dependence on God's voice.
Objective: Kids will learn God moves our life in a good, new direction when we meet Jesus.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.