Teach Kids About Jesus and His Church!
The New Testament contains many books, but at its core it is the story God the Father sending Jesus to save us and creating a new group – the Church – to be his people and tell the world how to be saved from sin.
New Testament Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“Christ is your life. When he appears again, you also will appear with him in heaven’s glory.” Colossians 3:4 (NIrV)
Jesus Came – Jesus came from the Father to show us His love. Kids will learn that Jesus is God’s son and we can trust him completely. Mark 1:1-11, The Arrival of Jesus
Jesus Died and Lives Again – Jesus died to free us from sin, and he arose again in power. Kids will learn that Jesus has the power to save us, because he defeated death.
John 20:1-18, The Empty Tomb
We Belong to Jesus – Those who put their trust in Jesus are part of God's family, the Church. Kids will learn that the Church was created to point all people to Jesus. Acts 2:1-11, 40-47, The Day of Pentecost and The Fellowship of Believers
We Will Be With Jesus – One day Jesus will return for those who have put their belief in Him. Kids will learn that anyone who has accepted Jesus as their Savior can live forever with Jesus in heaven. John 14:1-4 & Revelation 21:1-7, The New Jerusalem
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a sample lesson for FREE here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.