BREAKING NEWS: Jesus Is Alive!
Every night people tune into the evening news to hear the latest, breaking news from around the world. But no story is more important than the story of Jesus' resurrection. Although it happened 2,000 years ago, it's still the all-time top story.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Curriculum Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
Digital Curriculum + Digital Game Pack - Instant access via email to the digital curriculum and game pack
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral-bound copy of your curriculum!
Breaking News Easter Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” Mark 16:15 (NIV)
Top Story – “Our top story tonight.” God loves us so much that he sent his son to die for us. Matthew 26:36-56, Jesus Arrested
Breaking News – “We interrupt your regular program for this breaking news.” Jesus did the unthinkable, suffering the death that we deserved, so that we could be forgiven of our sins. Matthew 27:45-54, The Death of Jesus
Live On The Scene – “We take you now, live on the scene.” The women went to the tomb expecting to see a dead body. Instead they found Jesus, alive with resurrection power. Matthew 28:1-10, The Resurrection
Man On The Street – “Let's hear what people are saying from our man on the street.” The good news of Jesus' death and resurrection is too great to keep to ourselves. Jesus wants us to go throughout the world, telling others about him. Matthew 28:16-20, The Great Commission
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.