Join the adventure, join the mission!
Paul was an adventurer and a man on a mission: to travel the world, look for lost souls, and tell them about the saving gospel of Jesus Christ. Pull out your map of the ancient world, as we join Paul on his journey in search of lost souls. In Paul and the Search for the Lost Souls 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn that sharing Jesus is our greatest adventure and mission.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Paul and the Search for the Lost Souls Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14 (NIV)
Antioch and Cyprus
Scripture: Acts 13:1-12, On Cyprus
Paul and Barnabas were sent out by the church of Antioch to search for lost souls. They immediately ran into opposition when they tried to share the good news of Jesus on the island of Cyprus. But a little opposition wasn't going to stop them.
Objective: Kids will learn that we are on a mission to share Jesus. Nothing will stop us.
Lystra and Derbe
Scripture: Acts 14:8-21, In Lystra and Derbe
When Paul healed a crippled man, the people thought Paul and Barnabas were gods. But Paul and Barnabas never lost sight of where their power truly came from: Jesus Christ.
Objective: Kids will learn that on our mission, Jesus gets the honor and glory.
Phrygia, Galatia, and Philippi
Scripture: Acts 16:6-15, Paul's Vision and Lydia's Conversion
Paul wanted to go one place, but he had a vision telling him to go someplace else. Once there, he met Lydia, whose life was changed by the good news of Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that we'll have success on the mission if we follow God's plan.
Prison in Philippi
Scripture: Acts 16:16-34, Paul and Silas in Prison
Paul and his fellow adventurers sometimes faced opposition from those who wanted to end his mission. One time, Paul and Silas were thrown in jail to stop them. But even there, the mission continued, as Paul and Silas shared the good news of Jesus with the jailer and his family.
Objective: Kids will learn that even in difficult times, God still has a mission for you.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Editable Text Files
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.