Teach Kids 4 Fun Bible Lessons Based on Penguins.
Penguins come in all sizes, and every penguin species has something unique about it. Each species also has something they can teach us about living for Jesus.
Penguins Lessons Overview:
“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” Matthew 4:19
Gentoo Penguin - Gentoos are the fastest swimmers of all penguins and excellent at catching fish. Jesus wants us to be fishers of men, and share the gospel with others. Matthew 4:18-22, Fishers of men.
Emperor Penguin - The Emperor towers over all other penguins, the biggest and the tallest of their kind. God doesn’t want us to be prideful, but to humble ourselves before him and others. Matthew 20:20-28, The last will be first.
Galapagos Penguin - The Galapagos penguin lives on the equator where its warm. God wants us to have warm, loving hearts and not be cold to others. Luke 10:25-37, The Good Samaritan.
Rockhopper - Rockhopper penguins love hopping their way to rocky peaks. God wants us to rise above our world and live a higher calling. Matthew 17:1-8, The Transfiguration.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.