Teach your kids how to pray.
Prayer is a conversation with God. It is not about saying the right words; it's about speaking from your heart then listening to what God has to say.
Prayer Warriors Lessons Overview:
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2 (NIV)
Pray Thankfully – At the end of his life, King David praised God in the presence of the people. Kids will learn that when they talk to God they should praise him for who he is and thank him for all he has done. 1 Chronicles 29:10-20, David's Prayer
Pray Boldly – Even after Peter and John were put into jail and their lives were threatened due to sharing about Jesus, they prayed boldly that God would use them to spread his good news to the world. Acts 4:23-31, The Room is Shaken
Pray Honestly – When Hannah prayed for a son, she didn't hold back her pain and fear. Kids will learn that when they talk to God they should be honest and hold nothing back. 1 Samuel 1:1-20, Hannah Prays For a Son
Pray Willingly – In the hour of his deepest need, Jesus prayed that the will of the Father would be done. Kids will learn that when they talk to God they should seek his will. Matthew 26:36-46, Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.