Living with an Attitude of Gratitude
This Thanksgiving, teach kids to say thank you with this Children's Ministry Curriculum.
Say Thank You Lessons Overview:
“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Thank you, Friends- A true friend is someone to thank and be thankful for. Make sure you show your friends your appreciation through your words and actions. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Thank you, Family- Families are a gift from God. Thank your parents for all that they do for you, and thank your siblings for things they do as well. Genesis 45 - Joseph forgives his brothers.
Thank you, Teachers- Okay, so you may not be thankful for homework, but you can be thankful for school. Be thankful for the opportunity to learn about your world and explore your talents, and make sure to tell your teachers how thankful you are for them. Luke 6:39-40.
Thank you, God- God is the giver of all good gifts. He gave us everything, including Jesus, so that we could know him personally. Take time to thank God every day for his good blessings. Psalm 138
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.