FREE Smart Money Youth Ministry Lesson
What the Bible Says About MoneyDownload the first lesson of our Smart Money 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum for free. Click here to download the entire series.
Nuts and bolts practical advice for teens about how to spend, save, and manage their money.
Memory Verse: “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17 (NIV)
Credit – When we buy things on credit, we are borrowing against a future where we might never have the resources to repay the debt. Proverbs 22:7, 6:1-4
Giving – When we give to others, we bless other people and ensure that our money doesn't rule over us. Proverbs 11:23-30, The Wisdom of Giving
Saving – When we save money wisely, not only do we have something for a “rainy day” but our money has the potential to make us more money. Matthew 25:14-29, The Parable of The Bags of Gold
Budgeting – Keeping track of where your money goes and counting the cost before you spend are keys to wise and prosperous money management. Luke 14:28-30, Counting the Cost
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Smart Money Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.