Social Media Christmas 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this fun series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
The Most Sharable Story Ever Told
In our clickable, hashtag, selfie media culture, the truth of Christmas still remains the same: Jesus came to earth as a baby to become our Savior.
Memory Verse: “The people walking in darkness have seen a great light, on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” - Isaiah 9:2 (NIV)
FACEBOOK – The newsfeed on Facebook is an active record of what's going on with you and your friends. Students will learn that hundreds of years before the first Christmas, the prophets were recording the story of the coming Savior. Isaiah 9:1-7, Prophets Predict Jesus' Birth
INSTAGRAM – Instead of just reading updates, Instagram lets you see what's going on with your friends. Students will learn that Elizabeth's baby didn't need to see Jesus to know that he was in the presence of the Savior. Luke 1:26-56, Mary Visits Elizabeth
TWITTER – Twitter only gives you 140 characters to get your message across. Students will learn that the angels' message to the shepherds was short and sweet – that the Savior had been born. Luke 2:1-20, The Birth of Jesus
YOUTUBE – Shoot a video from your phone and post it on YouTube for the world to see. Students will learn that the good news of the Savior was meant to be shared with the world. Luke 2:21-40, Anna and Simeon
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Social Media Christmas Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.