FREE Social Proof Youth Ministry Lesson: IMHO
Teach Students How to Build Real Friendships
Download WEEK 1 of our new Social Proof 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
Teach students what it means to have true, Godly friendships. Week 1 is all about Job. When Job's world had fallen apart, his friends came to comfort him. But they couldn't resist the urge to tell him what he needed to do to fix the situation. In the end, Job was found blameless; the same could not be said for his “comforters.” Job 1:6-22, 2:7-13 (NIV). Three Friends Comfort Job
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.