Star Words: A True Hope
Helping kids understand the concepts of Sin, Love, Grace, Forgiveness, Belief, and Faithfulness – 6 of the most important words in any galaxy.
Star Words Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Life was in him, and that life was the light for all people. The light shines in the darkness. But the darkness has not overcome the light.” John 1:4-5 NIRV
Sin – In the beginning, there was only good, but then something bad entered the world. We call that bad thing Sin. Sin is disobeying God and not doing what he says is right. Genesis 3:1-10, 21-24, The Fall of Man
Love – God’s love is a force to be reckoned with. He created the universe and everything in it. He loves every person very much. So much so that he would even send his son to die for us to save us from sin. Love is also the most powerful weapon we have to fight against sin. If we are doing what God says, we are showing love to him and to others. Love is when we think of others before ourselves. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, Matthew 22:36-40 The greatest commandment.
Grace – Just when it seemed that sin would be victorious, God gave us the gift of his Son Jesus. He gave us a way to escape sin. Grace means God gave us a way to not be punished for sin when we did not deserve his help. Luke 2:1-14, The Birth of Jesus
Forgiveness – A lightsaber can cut through whatever the enemy throws your way. Forgiveness through Jesus is like that lightsaber, cutting through our sin so we are no longer sinful. Forgiveness means God does not punish us like we deserve for our sins, because Jesus took the punishment for us. Luke 23:26-43, The Cross
Belief – When Jesus died, many thought that sin had won and nothing could stop it. But sin is not stronger than God’s love. God raised Jesus to life again in power! If we believe that, Jesus promises to save us from sin and give us eternal life. Belief means we trust that what the Bible says is true John 20:1-19, Jesus Is Alive
Faithfulness – In the end, each of us must choose: will we follow the dark path of sin and shame or will we choose to be faithful to Jesus and follow him. Faithfulness means we choose to live life God’s way and not sin’s way. Acts 9:1-19, Saul's Conversion
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Star Words 6-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum and Children's Ministry Deals is in no way affiliated with Star Wars, Lucasfilm Limited, or Disney, none of which sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.