NOW AVAILABLE! - Trusting In A Mighty God!
There are certain qualities that we associate with superheroes – costumes, secret fortress’, superpowers, etc. Each lesson in this series looks at an aspect of being a superhero and shows kids that God is our ultimate superhero.
To get the 3 additional game videos pictured above make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option above. These additional games sell for $25, but you can get them both for only $20 when you order them together with the Superhero Faith Curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the media pack).
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Superhero Faith Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “I depend on God to save me and to honor me. He is my mighty rock and my place of safety.” Psalm 62:7 (NIrV)
1. Origin Story – Every superhero has a great origin story. Kids will learn that no matter where they start out, God can use them in super ways. Exodus 2:1-10, The Birth of Moses
2. Mission – Heroes have a mission that guides their actions. Kids will learn that God has a mission for each of us and will give us what we need to accomplish it. Joshua 6:1-20, The Fall of Jericho
3. Superpowers – Most superheroes have some sort of superpower. Kids will learn that having God on our side is the greatest superpower. Joshua 10:5-14, The Sun Stands Still
4. Costume – Superheroes wear costumes that make them stand out from the crowd. Kids will learn that we can face any battle when we put on the Armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-18, The Armor of God
5. Arch Villian – Superheroes usually have a nemesis who tries to stop them. Kids will learn that when we stand with God, there is no enemy that can stand against us. 1 Samuel 17:32-49, David and Goliath
6. Wisdom – Powers are meaningless if superheroes don't use them wisely. Kids will learn that God gives wisdom to those who seek it. 1 Kings 3:4-15, Solomon Asks For Wisdom
7. Secret Fortress – Superheroes need a headquarters, some place for them to rest and renew their strength. Kids will learn that we can find rest and comfort in God. Matthew 11:25-29, Rest for the Weary
8. Victory – In the end, we know that the superhero will be victorious. Kids will learn that when we put our trust in God, no matter the odds, ours will be the victory! Judges 7:1-22, Gideon Defeats The Midianites
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.