FREE Swimming Upstream Youth Ministry Curriculum Lesson
What To Say When Others Challenge Your Faith
Download Lesson 1 of our new Swimming Upstream 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
It's hard for many to talk about their faith, particularly when the other person already has a negative view of Christianity. This series will provide some guidance to help students enter into those tough conversations with love and gentleness. In lesson 1 students will learn that Jesus is the resurrected son of God and the fulfillment of God's plan. That way they can respond to others who ask, “How can you follow some guy who lived and died thousands of years ago?”
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.