Taboo 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this new series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of NEW Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
The Power of No
This series will give students a better understanding of why the Bible says no to certain things when the world says it's okay.
Memory Verse: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” - Romans 12:2 (NIV)
Greed – While there's nothing wrong with having money, students will learn that the accumulation of stuff must never take first place in our hearts over God. 1 Timothy 6:3-12, Love of Money
Envy – Students will learn that wanting what belongs to another person can lead us down a destructive path. 2 Samuel 11:1-12:14, David and Bathsheba
Lying – Students will learn that even an “innocent” lie used to protect yourself will end up coming back to haunt you. Genesis 20, Abraham and Abimelek
Revenge – Students will learn that we are called to love those who take advantage of us, and leave the job of vengeance up to God. Matthew 5:38-48, Love Your Enemies.
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Taboo Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.