Take Out the Trash!
Taking out the trash stinks, literally, but if no one did it, how messy would life be? God wants to take the trash out of our lives. He wants us to remove our sin so we can live pure and holy lives.
Take Out the Trash Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Go now and leave your life of sin.” John 8:11B (NIrV)
LESSON: Unconfessed sin in our hearts hinders our relationship to God. Jesus died so he could forgive our sins, and just like taking out the trash, we need to make confession a daily part of our lives.
BIBLE PLATFORM: 2 Kings 22-23:3, Josiah Cleanses the Temple
About This Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
Each Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables!
This Lesson Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.