Bible Lessons About Not Making Excuses!
Being successful in school and in life depends greatly on your character. If you choose to walk with God, commit to be a person of integrity, and refuse to take the easy way out, you will go far..
To get 3 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Lesson + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 3 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
The Dog Ate My Homework Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Choose Honesty- Students will learn that a person of integrity avoids the potential disasters that come from lying. Genesis 20:1-18, Abraham Lies About Sarah
Keep Your Integrity- Students will learn that a person of character would rather keep his integrity than blindly follow the crowd. Daniel 3:1-27, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
Stand Up For Others- Students will learn that a person of character cares for and defends those who need it. Genesis 18:16-33, Abraham Pleads for Sodom.
Stick With God- Students will learn that a person of character trusts God no matter how difficult things get. Daniel 6:1-23, Daniel and the Lion's Den
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.