The Lord's Prayer 12-Week Curriculum
Teach Kids About About The Lord's Prayer!What is it
Each download contains 12 lessons adapted for the learning level of elementary (1st through 6th grade) children.
12 lessons in PDF and Word document format, plus a PowerPoint presentation for each lesson.
We love instant downloads! This curriculum will be sent straight to your inbox.
More Than One Sentence
Each lesson uses readily available hands-on material and teacher dialogue leading up to the scripture text. Scripture texts come alive with easy to follow visible object lessons. Other features include lesson reinforcing breakout activities, and interplay between teacher, student and special characters. Children stay captivated and involved. No extensive staging or props are necessary. Written for new or experienced teachers, this curriculum has a creative approach that can be used whether taught alone or with classroom helpers.
Take a look at these lesson titles. Each lesson is full of visual and hands on learning to provide deeper understanding into Jesus' method of teaching.
1. Follow The Instructions - basics of prayer
2. Go To Your Room! - Humble prayer
3. Knowing You - Intimacy with God
4. I Love That Name! - God's name is Holy
5. One Heart At A Time - God's kingdom
6. What Will You Do? - knowing God's will
7. All We Knead - our daily bread (provision)
8. I Will If You Will - Forgiveness
9. Put A Lid On It! - Overcoming temptation
10. Ready, Willing, and Able - God's power and authority
11. It Really Works! - Righteous prayer
12. Prayerful Review